Friday, May 6, 2011

Thank you Ward 2!

Thanks to all of my friends for the kind words and thanks to all of my supporters for your votes.  I am honored to represent ALL of Ward 2 and look forward to doing so.  Getting out and meeting more of my neighbors was the best part of the campaign.

Special thanks to Adrienne Charles who ran a vigorous and positive campaign.  She is a committed citizen of this city and we are lucky to have her.  We have worked together with the Environmental Protection Board and I look forward to continuing that.

Election article from The Gazette



Election Day with my wife Danielle and supporter Sahar
I ran in this election to serve you, the citizens of Mount Rainier.  Your ideas and energy sustain this city and will sustain me on City Council.  Please be in touch with your thoughts!

Special thanks to those of you who volunteered on my behalf or met with me to share ideas - Bryan Knedler, Fred Sissine, Barry Francis, Sahar Chaudhry, Shane Smith, Laurel Jacobsen, Therese Nemil, Michelle and Tony Lee, the McKindley-Wards, and the Mount Rainier Business Association - apologies to anyone not mentioned here. 

Thanks most of all to my wife Danielle Schopp for all her support and all of her hard work on the campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment